2017.

It's been over two years since I've last updated this blog. Where has the time gone? Real question is where has my life gone? Ha. 

I'm hoping to develop more content on all platforms as the upcoming year is approaching. I think it will be one of my 2018 resolutions/goals. I don't think I really set solid goals for the last year, nor did I stick it out. I really need to redeem myself here, at least to myself! Lol. I will save a day to sit down and write down my resolution/goals, but not only that I will have to set out how the heck I'm going to reach them.


I'm going to push myself to write more as well.  I definitely need to express my thoughts and emotions more. Been bottling them up as per usual. Another goal - write more, and be more expressive and reflective.  Find your journals, and continue them. It gives me a great excuse to go buy more stationary stuff, lol. It's also a great way to look back and reflect, and remember what you did. My memory has always been terrible, but I think the older I get the more forgetful I've become. LOL.



One thing I'm definitely looking forward to during the end of this month is Canada! I'll be visiting my family :-) for New Years. I'm planning to film/blog about this trip. I might even film or blog about what I pack (which I have no idea what to pack at the moment). I will go shopping very soon, heh. Well I'll be back soon! Hopefully, with a more content based post.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts